This Website contains texts prepared for informational purposes only or informative, which may not reflect the current state of legislation or jurisprudence, and which refer to general situations, so that its content should not necessarily be applied by the user to specific cases.
On this web the services offered by "ATNCARGO" are detailed. Its use implies the acceptance of the following conditions, declining to make any claim on them:
- a) The use of this website is aimed at people of legal age.
- b) "ATNCARGO" may modify the content of the website, its services, rates, guarantees, etc., at any time and without prior notice.
- c) "ATNCARGO" may make available to the user links or other elements that allow access to other websites belonging to third parties. We do not market the products and services of these linked pages, nor do we assume any responsibility for them, nor for the information contained in them, nor their veracity or legality, nor for any effects that may arise. In any case, "ATNCARGO" states that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morals or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities the content in question.
- d) The prices indicated on the website, if any, will be valid except for typographical errors, and subject to changes without prior notice.
- e) It is not necessary to register on the web, or provide any type of personal data, to navigate the public part.
- f) "ATNCARGO" can not guarantee the uninterrupted or totally error-free operation of this website. Therefore, we are not responsible for any damage caused by the use of this site.
- g) "ATNCARGO" offers its services and products indefinitely, being able, however, to suspend the provision of them, unilaterally and without prior notice.
- h) "ATNCARGO" will not be liable for damages, own or to third parties, caused by misuse of this website by the client.
- i) The user undertakes not to use this website or the services offered in it for the performance of activities contrary to the law, public order or these conditions.
- j) "ATNCARGO" is not responsible for viruses originating in a telematic transmission infiltrated by third parties generated in order to obtain negative results for a computer system.
- k) "ATNCARGO" is not responsible for the information and stored content, by way of example but not limited to forums, chat's, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish contents independently on the provider's website. Notwithstanding and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, "ATNCARGO" is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or blocking of any content that could affect or contravene the national, or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
- l) This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, the correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, "ATNCARGO" does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or that occur causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website.
- m) The opinions expressed in them do not necessarily reflect the views of "ATNCARGO". The content of the articles published on this Website can not be considered, in any case, a substitute for legal advice. The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in this Website without first resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
- n) "ATNCARGO" is limited to facilitating contact between users, to favor the signing of agreements between them regarding the products or services included in the object of the website, being the users who at any time contract in a manner direct and personal among them, and therefore, the only ones bound by the agreements that may be signed, which will produce all the effects foreseen by the legal system, when the consent and the other requisites necessary for its validity concur, according to to the provisions of Law 59/2003, of December 19, on electronic signature.
- o) When registering, the user gives his / her consent so that "ATNCARGO" publishes in its web page, in a public or private way, the data referring to the location of the collection and delivery points, the company name and nickname, which may be consulted for the rest of users, both in the published auctions and in the user cards.
In short, the user is solely responsible for the use made of the services, content and links included in this website. VERIFICATION "ATNCARGO"
In order for "ATNCARGO" to verify the users and add a distinctive icon to their profile, it is necessary for the carrier to provide all the necessary information, and only if all the documentation is complete will the carrier be assessed. . "ATNCARGO" requests the transporters a copy of the documents described below:
- Photocopy of CIF / NIF
- Transportation card
- Freight transport operator card
- Last insurance receipt
- Other certificates (affiliation to Transport Associations, ISO, RGSEAA, OAS, ...)